Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8






Simple Gift Box

Hi.. Today I have come up with a Gift Box. I finished doing this last weekend. But now only got time to post.

I used to treasure all the gift wrappers and boxes which I get. Usually I remove the gift wrappers very carefully while opening the gifts and preserve them. I have collected nearly hundred papers. So I desired to start making Gift boxes. I started with an easy and simple one. I found this simple template of the box from Splendiferous Creations by Lisa.




I have used Red colour card stock. Bottom is pain red card. For the lid I have used red colour card stock, red rose gift wrapper, red colour satin ribbons. I have pasted red rose gift wrapper on the  red card stock which  I have used as the lid.


 




1 comment:

  1. Fab use of the template, love your beautiful Rose gift wrap!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting my Blog and your Comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...